[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] Zemi is tomorrow Thursday 04/21

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:02:10 JST 2022

Hi everyone

Here's the schedule for this week.  I just want to check up on job
search and travel news, and talk about forthcoming Zemi assignments.
We will start student presentations next week, I think.

Graduate students:
Some of you have not yet signed up for 社会工学修士特別研究 and 社会工
学修士特別演習 (course numbers for Zemi participation).  Please check
your registration and register for these courses immediately.

Ms. Wang Qiao: You should only sign up for the first year courses (I
believe that is 0ALA502 & 0ALA503 社会工学修士基礎演習 I & II).
Please check.  I'm not sure what happens to the second year courses,
but you won't get a passing grade in them and the registration does
not carry over to next year.

日付(曜日)時間           時間    学生

04/21 (R) 10:30-11:50   20分    金 明旸
04/21 (R) 11:00-11:20   20分    王 巧