[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] Individual meetings

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 03:42:18 JST 2022

Hi,

I've gotten all my files back.  Since I haven't had time to schedule
meetings for everyone, I will be holding "open office hours" in the
Zemi General Teams channel tomorrow from 13:30 to 15:30.  If you have
something you want to talk about please drop in, or you can leave a
message in the Zemi General text chat to reserve a time.  Make sure
it's the Zemi channel, not a personal message to me, so everyone can
see it.

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information