[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] IMPORTANT CORRECTIONS: Zemi is tomorrow Thursday 04/21

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:35:40 JST 2022

Hi everyone

Here's the schedule for this week.  I just want to check up on job
search and travel news, and talk about forthcoming Zemi assignments.
We will start student presentations next week, I think.

If you have a conflict due to job interviews or parttime work etc,
just let me know.

Graduate students: Some of you have not yet signed up for 0ALA50x
courses: 社会工学修士特別研究 and 社会工学修士特別演習 (course numbers
for Zemi participation).  Please check your registration and register
for these courses immediately.  All of you should be registering for
0ALxxxx courses, not the code-shared 01CNxxx courses (for students who
entered in AY 2018 or before if I remember correctly).  Please check
and fix your registration if you're registered for 01CN courses.  (If
you think I'm wrong, check with Ms. Mizukami at the Shako office.)

Note: something seems to be wrong with KDB, only 01CNxxx courses come
up for me.  Or maybe I'm doing something wrong.  TWINS should be OK.

Ms. Wang Qiao: You should only sign up for the first year courses (I
believe that is 0ALA502 & 0ALA503 社会工学修士基礎演習 I & II but
maybe 0ALA504 & 0ALA505 社会工学修士特別演習 I & II).
Please check.  I'm not sure what happens to the second year courses,
but you won't get a passing grade in them, could be recorded as
failing, and the registration does not carry over to next year.

CORRECTED SCHEDULE

日付(曜日)時間           時間    学生

04/21 (R) 10:30-11:50   20分    金 明旸
04/21 (R) 11:00-11:20   20分    王 巧