[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] Progress evaluations, research advising, and meeting

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Jul 19 19:06:21 JST 2021

Hi, everyone

Stephen J. Turnbull writes:

 > M1 and M2 students need to fill out the Progress Evaluations
 > (達成度評価).

I checked, and I guess M2 students are on a different schedule.  Only
M1 students are due immediately.

 > You can download from the departmental site at
 > https://www.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/PPS/local/, I believe.

This requires a connection from the University.  You can either be on
campus, or use the VPN.

 > Please send me your current research plan and explain your progress
 > as soon as possible.

Please hurry up.  The deadline is Wednesday 16:00.

 > If you need a physical signature, I will be in 3E401 on Tuesday
 > afternoon.

A physical signature is not necessary, the office will accept it by
Manaba from me.

At this point I am not planning to be in the lab tomorrow because I
realized I will be discussing personal information with students, and
I would rather not do that where other students might be present.  If
you need a physical meeting for some reason, please let me know and we
will set up a specific time.

Steve

--
ターンブル・ステイーヴェン・ジョン 准教授
筑波大学システム情報系社会工学域         〒305-8573つくば市天王台1-1-1
電話:  81+29-853-5175                Email:  turnbull at sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
WWW:   http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/