[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Moving work and zemi

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Thu Aug 19 23:28:48 JST 2021

Hi,

Sorry for the late notice.  There is no Zemi tomorrow (Friday, August
20) because of entrance exams.

Most moving work was finished today; what's left is writing labels and
cleaning up my desk, which I will do.  I may be able to use some help
on Saturday or Sunday because all the boxes near the white board need
to be moved to add labels, but I can do it alone, it just takes a
little longer.

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull/sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information