[UG2019] [Turnbull Zemi] Mathematica site license

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Fri Nov 30 13:38:56 JST 2018

For use by the students studying for entrance examinations, I looked
up the University's site license for Mathematica.  The site license
applies to "faculty, staff, and students", and you may install it on
your own computer.  The license terminates, and you must uninstall the
software, when (1) the University terminates the contract with the
vendor (unlikely to happen), or (2) you end your relationship with the
University (graduate or whatever).

These are the URLs to the terms and instructions for installation:

https://www.cc.tsukuba.ac.jp/wp_e/service/software-license/mathematica/
https://www.cc.tsukuba.ac.jp/wp/service/sl/mathematica/

They are the same page, the first is English, the second Japanese.

I have been told the kenkyusei can't download.  Please try again,
following the instructions carefully.  I will install on the computer
near the printers as well, but it's more convenient on your own PC.

Steve

--
ターンブル・ステイーヴェン・ジョン 准教授
筑波大学システム情報系社会工学域         〒305-8573つくば市天王台1-1-1
電話:  81+29-853-5175                Email:  turnbull at sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
WWW:   http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/