[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] moving the lab / ラボの引越し

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:11:33 JST 2022

Hi,

Mr. Sakurai and I were able to box up everything this afternoon.  I
have a meeting on Tuesday afternoon, so the schedule this week will be
similar to last week:

Wednesday: 13:30--16:00 Zemi: more Python programming
Thursday:  Individual consultations
Friday:    Moving day (by company hired by university)

I don't think there is any need for help on Friday, but after that we
will need to arrange things in the room.

Let me know if you have a specific time request for individual
meetings.

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information