[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] moving the lab / ラボの引越し

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 01:14:38 JST 2022

Hi

I will be at the lab this weekend to start boxing up books.  The boxes
and tape and so on are already there.  I will post to Teams (Zemi /
General channel) when I expect to arrive tomorrow (Saturday).  I
won't be there before 2pm on Sunday.

Next week's schedule will probably be

Monday:     1/2 day packing in the afternoon
Tuesday:    individual consultation on Teams
Wednesday:  all day packing except for Zemi time 13:30-16:00 on Teams
Thursday:   1/2 day packing in the afternoon
Friday:     Moving day (by company hired by university)

Unpacking will be done as time permits in the new room (3E406, across
the hall from the old room 3E401).

Anybody who has free time should help with the packing.  Perhaps on
Wednesday we can have Zemi in the room as long as everyone is healthy
(of course participation by Teams is OK too).

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information