[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] Plans for this and next week

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:00:58 JST 2022

Hi,

I've been called up for proctoring for the undergraduate entrance exam
on Friday, and will need to be preparing on Thursday as well as having
two faculty meetings, so I'm going to postpone individual consultation
until next Monday and Tuesday.  The schedule is as follows.  As usual
if you would prefer a different time, try to exchange with another
student and then inform me.  This time everyone has the same time so
there are no constraints on who to exchange with.

Steve

All meetings on Teams except 03/03 probably on Zoom

02/23 (W) 13:30-16:00	150分	ゼミ
The zemi will be in lecture format, with two topics:
- Bui
lding theoretical models using Mr. Liu's topic on blockchain
  games as an example
- Building empirical models using Ms. Xu's topic on private-public-
  academic partnerships as an example

02/28 (M) 10:30-11:00	30分	金 明旸
02/28 (M) 11:15-11:45	30分	李 悦祺
02/28 (M) 13:30-14:00	30分	周 雅佩