[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] Schedule for this week

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 03:53:56 JST 2021

Hi,

I would like to meet with everyone briefly, as well as holding Zemi on
Wednesday.  I'm sorry for the short notice.

Students with confirmed topics will discuss current status, plans, and
any difficulties.  I hope to have some comments on "karitoji" from the
AG for M2 students.

Students still unsure about their topics should prepare a list of *at
least* 3 possible topics, with at least one reference to a closely
related journal article (*not* a textbook or newspaper article) that
can demonstrate a research method for each topic.  It is possible that
one paper can support two or three topics.  This reference must either
be downloadable from the web (send me the URL), or you should email me
a copy.

Here is the proposed consultation schedule:

12/14 (T) 14:00-14:20	陶 丽丝
12/14 (T) 14:30-14:50	金 明旸
12/14 (T) 15:00-15:20	櫻井 俊太朗
12/14 (T) 15:30-15:50	陆 安琪
12/14 (T) 16:00-16:20	徐 慧

12/15 (W) 10:00-10:20	馬 弢
12/15 (W) 10:30-10:50	周 雅佩
12/15 (W) 11:00-11:20	李 悦祺
12/15 (W) 11:30-11:50	刘 梁

12/15 (W) 13:00-15:00	ゼミ

12/15 (W) 16:00-16:20	王 天舒
12/15 (W) 16:30-16:50	王 巧
12/15 (W) 16:30-16:50	花 季

You may arrange to swap times if you like.  (All sessions are 20
minutes, so you can swap with anyone who agrees.)