[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] Zemi tomorrow etc.

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Thu Aug 13 21:59:48 JST 2020

Hi everyone!

We'll be having Zemi tomorrow as usual.  I would like to try to have
at least three presentations.  I forgot the order from last time so
I've randomized again (with more senior students presenting first) so
the order is

陸 アンキ
巌 熙杰
葉 鵬飛
陶 麗絲
金 明暘
村澤 英資

Everybody should be prepared in case everything goes really smoothly
.... ;-)

I discovered that you can search for videos at Microsoft Stream:

'https://www.microsoftstream.com/browse?q=Turnbull%20Zemi'

finds recordings from 6/19, 6/26, 7/3, and 7/31.  Using "groups" and
going to Turnbull Zemi, I found a complete list since 6/12.  I don't
understand why browse doesn't find them, but this URL should bring the
list up:

https://www.microsoftstream.com/group/ac98854f-5347-4ec8-812b-cde9c984820f?view=videos

I've updated the Workflow page:

https://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Teach/Zemi/Workflow/

We'll be talking about "work products" tomorrow.

Steve