[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Week of 10/10 (both Tuesday/Thursday)

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 21:36:57 JST 2022

Hi,

Please make sure in your presentations to do the following:

1.  present with single slide on screen
2.  if you use split screen (single slide to shared screen, notes and
    slide sidebar on PC screen), be prepared for PowerPoint failure to
    split screen
3.  be prepared for PowerPoint failure to change slides as expected
    (check shared screen)
4.  check your title screen for title, your name, your student ID, my
    name, date,
5.  check that slide number is visible on every slide.

October 11 Tuesday student presentations will be by Mr. Ma (M2),
Mr. Wang (M2), Mr. Liu (M2), and Ms. Zhou (M2).  October 13 Thursday
presentations will be by Ms. Li (M2), Ms. Xu (M2), and Ms. Jin (M2).

If you would like to make two presentations this week, let me know and
we will arrange it.  I am reserving time for additional personal
consultations on Friday.  We will make arrangements for that after
your presentations this week.

There are no presentations or personal consultations scheduled for
student other than M2 this week.  You will be expected to present in
two weeks on October 26, and have personal consultations next week.

日付(曜日)時間           時間    学生

10/11 (T) 13:30-16:00  150分    ゼミ

10/12 (W) 10:00-10:20   20分    刘 梁
10/12 (W) 10:00-10:50   20分    周 雅佩