[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Schedule for week of 10/03

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:01:02 JST 2022

Hi,

Please make sure in your presentations to do the following:

1.  present with single slide on screen
2.  if you use split screen (single slide to shared screen, notes and
    slide sidebar on PC screen), be prepared for PowerPoint failure to
    split screen
3.  be prepared for PowerPoint failure to change slides as expected
    (check shared screen)
4.  check your title screen for title, your name, your student ID, my
    name, date,
5.  check that slide number is visible on every slide.

This week's student presentations on Wednesday, September 28, will be
by Mr. Sakurai, Mr. Liu, Ms. Zhou, Ms. Jin, and Mr. Nishi.

日付(曜日)時間           時間    学生

10/05 (W) 13:30-16:00  150分    ゼミ

10/06 (R) 10:00-10:50   50分    刘 梁
10/06 (R) 11:00-11:20   20分    王 天舒

10/06 (R) 13:30-13:50   20分    花 季
10/06 (R) 14:00-14:20   20分    王 巧
10/06 (R) 15:00-15:20   20分    西 康成
10/06 (R) 15:30-15:50   20分    金 明旸

10/07 (F) 10:30-10:50   20分    李 悦祺
10/07 (F) 11:00-11:20   20分    徐 慧

10/07 (F) 14:00-14:20   20分    马 弢
10/07 (F) 14:30-14:50   20分    周 雅佩

The M2s are practicing for the midterm presentations scheduled for
October 18.  Everyone else can present either previous research
related to their thesis, or their current status and plan for
research.  I won't be presenting anything this week myself.

As mentioned previously, the regular Zemi will have presentations on
10/11 and 10/13 (due to faculty meetings on 10/12 and the general
state of research progress).  (I do not want to hold a practice on
Monday, 10/17 because there are Service Engineering presentations I
want to see in the afternoon.)

Regards,
Steve