[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Tutors for Ms. Wang and Mr. Liu

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:03:17 JST 2022

Good morning

I'm sorry the mail I'm replying to got caught in the mailing list
which broke down over the weekend.  This is pretty urgent, since they
are arriving on Wednesday.

Ms. Zhou has already volunteered to take care of Ms. Wang, but I still
need a volunteer for Mr. Liu.

I will bring the necessary forms to the lab 3E406 tomorrow, around
11:30.  I have a meeting from 13:00-16:00.  For the payment (振込依頼
書), you need the following additional documentation:

1.  a copy of your MyNumber card or the postcard that informed you
    your MyNumber was issued (there is a special envelope for this, I
    will supply it)

2.  a copy of your residence card (在留カード), front and back

3.  a copy of your student ID card

and your hanko.  Other details below (same as previous message).

Thanks!