[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Zemi schedule for week of August 22

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:22:07 JST 2022

Hi all

I have to participate in the entrance examinations on Thursday and
Friday, which takes most of those two days.  The schedule is as
similar to last week as I can make it with that constraint.  We will
have Zemi on Wednesday.  Volunteers for student presentations are
requested, first come first serve.

As usual, if you need to reschedule, try to find someone to exchange
appointments with.

I have not yet updated the Teams calendar.  I will do that later.

Ms. Jin, Ms. Li, Mr. Ma, Mr. Wang, and Mr. Hua have no commits in the
shared repository yet.  Please make your README.md, commit locally,
and push.

Everyone else should add, commit, and push at least the following:

- most recent research proposal or document for personal consultation
- annotated bibliography database (Excel etc)
- most recent presentation

You may also push raw data files and programs (and you should if you
want to discuss them in consultation time).

Schedule for week of August 22
==============================

日付(曜日)時間          時間    学生

08/22 (M) 15:00-15:20   20分    周 雅佩
08/22 (M) 15:30-16:20   50分    刘 梁 (+GSoC)

08/24 (W) 10:00-10:20   20分    徐 慧
08/24 (W) 10:30-10:50   20分    李 悦祺
08/24 (W) 11:00-11:20   20分    王 天舒
08/24 (W) 13:30-15:30  120分    Zemi
08/24 (W) 16:00-16:20   20分    王 巧

08/25 (R) 14:00-14:20   20分    花 季
08/25 (R) 14:20-14:50   20分    金 明旸
08/25 (R) 15:30-15:50   20分    西 康成
08/25 (R) 16:00-16:20   20分    马 弢

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information