[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Zemi is cancelled this week

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:32:35 JST 2022

Hi all

I've had a very busy weekend with a very sick dog (now he seems
completely recovered), and some other personal tasks to take care of.
Then suddenly my coauthor requested a meeting on Friday.  Since we're
not having a zemi on Wednesday, I am asking one student to meet on
Wednesday (tomorrow).  Sorry for the short notice, and as usual try to
find somebody to switch with if it's inconvenient.  I'll do what I can
to accomodate you if you cannot find a switch.

I have not yet updated the Teams calendar.  I will do that later.

Regarding the research meeting, my coauthor said he would like to
schedule on Tuesday as we had during the first few months of this
year.  He didn't make any promises for the future but I hope we'll be
able to establish more regular schedule for the rest of August and for
September.

IMPORTANT: I have only 5 user name/public key submissions.  If you
haven't submitted a user name, please do so immediately.  Examples:
family name, given name, family name with given name, cute names OK
(as long as not embarrassing if published).  Please try to submit a
public key as well but if you have trouble we can work on in
individual meetings.  SAVE THE ERROR MESSAGE (screencap OK) -- if you
don't have an error message I'm to assume you didn't try and you're on
your own -- I'm not going to help until you try.

Schedule for week of August 15
==============================

日付(曜日)時間          時間    学生

08/17 (W) 15:00-15:50   50分    刘 梁 (+GSoC)

08/18 (R) 10:30-10:50   20分    李 悦祺
08/18 (R) 11:00-11:20   20分    王 天舒

08/18 (R) 13:30-13:50   20分    花 季
08/18 (R) 14:00-14:20   20分    金 明旸
08/18 (R) 15:00-15:20   20分    西 康成
08/18 (R) 15:30-15:50   20分    马 弢

08/19 (F) 10:30-10:50   20分    周 雅佩
08/19 (F) 11:00-11:20   20分    徐 慧

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information