[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Meeting today

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Fri Jun 12 15:34:09 JST 2020

I have set up a meeting, but some students could not be found in the
system, even by student ID:

張子雲  Zhang Ziyun
金明暘  Jin Minyang

Those students will need to use the link below to join the meeting:
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/channel/19%3a738f1695d01c4d33a7bca827ad754b6a%40thread.tacv2/General?groupId=ac98854f-5347-4ec8-812b-cde9c984820f&tenantId=9e5b5dfd-669d-4ef8-b240-4229cbf4a83d

You need to have a Teams account.  You can create one with your
*University* email address (looks like s9912345 at s.tsukuba.ac.jp; if
that doesn't work try s9912345 at s.tsukuba.ac.jp -- the difference is @s
vs. @u).  For information about sign-up:
(ja) https://www.cc.tsukuba.ac.jp/wp/teams-meetings/
(en) https://www.cc.tsukuba.ac.jp/wp_e/service/software-license/ees/msteams/
The Japanese has a lot more details and may be more correct but the
English looks OK.

I think everyone else just needs to start Teams and maybe login with
your Microsoft account (created with the University email address).
If you have trouble, you can contact me on Skype @yaseppochi, or text
me via SMS or LINE at 090-6144-3269.  (Don't phone, please -- if you
really have that much trouble, the session will be recorded on my end
at least and I'll upload the recording later.)

Link to slides (no change from earlier email):
https://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Teach/Zemi/zemi-2020-06-12.pdf

Steve