[Grad2020] [Turnbull Zemi] Tomorrow's zemi (15:15--16:15? at 3E401)

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Dec 2 14:08:26 JST 2019

Hi

Sorry for writing in English but I just realized I hadn't sent
anything out for tomorrow and need to keep reading MS theses.

Tomorrow's agenda:

1.  Presentation by Mr. Okumura on graduation research

2.  2d year students' summary presentations

    No .ppt needed, or use title page from previous .ppt

    a.  Self-introduction + thesis title

    b.  Current state of "karitoji" document

        i.  List chapters completed (not % completed!)
            State whether final check for typos and grammar done.

        ii. List chapters to be completed
            State what work needs to be done for each.

    c.  Current state of research

        i.  What tasks do you propose to do *after* "karitoji"
            submission?

I will be in 3E401 from 16:30 today (maybe a little earlier).
Tomorrow I will be in 3E401 from 10:00, will take 30 minutes for lunch
probably around 12:00.

I will *not* sign/stamp without a check of the final printed
documents.  If there are any changes required, remember that
reprinting and copying will take time.

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information