[Turnbull Zemi] This week's schedule: Thursday zemi

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:48:43 JST 2022

Hi,

To accomodate Ms. Wang, I'd like to schedule this week's Zemi on
Thursday.  I want to talk about common AG comments and the "Response
to Comments" document.  AG comments are due by 12/16.  I have a couple
by email which I will forward later.  Some professors mark up the
karitoji document and put it in my box.  I'm not sure I will make it
to campus this week until Friday evening when I have a committee
meeting.  I will bring any such documents on Friday around 17:30
before that meeting.

Times are all mixed up this week.  If your time is inconvenient please
contact another student and switch.  If that doesn't work out, please
let me know.  However times are a bit tight this week because of
faculty meetings on Wednesday.

Steve

日付  曜日    時間帯      時間     学生
12/14 (W) 10:30-10:50   20分    刘 梁