[Turnbull Zemi] This week's schedule: Thursday zemi

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 00:20:02 JST 2022

Hi,

To accomodate Ms. Wang, I'd like to schedule this week and next week
Zemis on Thursdays.  Speakers will be Mr. Hua, Mr. Nishi, and
Ms. Wang, reporting on current research status (including composition
of the thesis document for Mr. Nishi).

For my own convenience, I'm going to schedule students other than M2s
on Tuesday afternoon (tomorrow).  If that's inconvenient please
contact another student and switch.  If that's not possible, there
will be time on Wednesday or Friday.  M2s are also welcome to
reschedule, if possible within the set schedule here (thanks!)

Steve

日付  曜日    時間帯      時間     学生
12/06 (T) 14:00-14:20   20分    王 巧
12/06 (T) 14:30-14:50   20分    花 季