[UG2019] [Turnbull Zemi] 今週のゼミ(時間変更)/This week's zemi meeting(s) (time change)

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sun Sep 30 22:12:35 JST 2018

English follows Japanese.

皆さん

大変強い台風ですので気を付けてね。

今週のスケジュールは火・木3・4限です。火曜日のゼミに時間変更があるこ
とに注意してください。

内容は2年生の中間発表練習です。なお、タイトルを決めて提出する締め切り
が迫っているので火曜日に持ってきてください。

これからは、ほとんどのスケジュールが分かったのでモジュールAのスケジュー
ルを知らせておきます。完全に空いているの月曜日3・4限、そして一人が1
限分予定ありが木曜日3・4限です。常にそのスケジュールで行きたいです。

ただし、明日は時間的に無理だし、天気が悪そうだし、今週だけ火曜日3・4
限にします。

なお、明日については天気のことで、私はたぶん午後まで学校に行かないと思
います。

いつものURLで自分の2週間先のスケジュールをおいておきます:

    http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/schedule/

ただし、現在サーバーエラーを出しています。今夜か明日ぐらい直しますので。

Good evening everyone,

Please be careful, this is a very strong typhoon.

This week's schedule will be Tuesday and Thursday, periods 3 and 4.
Note the time change on Tuesday.

The content will be 2d-year students' practice for midterm
presentations.  Also, the deadline for submitting titles is getting
close, so please prepare your final title so we can talk about it.

After this week, I now have almost everyone's schedule.  It seems that
Monday 3-4 is completely open, and 1 person has a class in 1 period on
Thursday.  So I want to set the schedule for Monday and Thursday,
periods 3 and 4, for Module A of Autumn Semester.

However, it's very short notice, and the weather seems likely to be
bad tomorrow, so just for this week one time will be Tuesday 3 & 4.

Finally, because tomorrow seems likely to be bad weather, I may not
arrive at school until after lunch.

My schedule for the next two weeks will be posted in the usual place:

    http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/schedule/

(Currently gives a server error, will fix tonight or tomorrow.)

Steve