[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] Schedule for individual consultation

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 22:07:20 JST 2022

Hi, sorry I'm late.  Here's the plan.
The schedule for tomorrow is

日付(曜日)    時間       時間     学生
02/08 (T) 11:00-11:20   20分   金 明旸
02/08 (T) 11:30-11:50   20分   李 悦祺
02/08 (T) 13:00-13:20   20分   周 雅佩
02/08 (T) 13:30-13:50   20分   马 弢
02/08 (T) 14:00-14:15   15分   花 季
02/08 (T) 14:30-14:50   20分   徐 慧
02/08 (T) 15:00-15:20   20分   王 天舒
02/08 (T) 15:30-15:45   15分   王 巧
02/08 (T) 16:00-16:20   20分   刘 梁
02/08 (T) 16:30-16:50   20分   王 天舒

All M1 are 20 minutes, kenkyusei 15 minutes, with no meetings with
graduating students.  Times will be kept strictly.  If more time is
needed, we will negotiate another meeting on Wednesday morning or
Thursday morning.

There will be Zemi on Wednesday and Friday.  Graduating students
should attend and comment on the presentations.

02/09 (W) 12:30-14:00   90分   ゼミ
02/11 (F) 13:30-17:00  150分   ゼミ (仮)

Presenters for Wednesday will be decided tomorrow.  Most likely
everyone will present on Friday, but some students will be
practice-only, there won't be comments, or very restricted comments.

For the presentation practice you *must* have a powerpoint
presentation containing

1.  A properly formatted title page, presenting your title, your name,
    your student ID number, my name as advisor, your advisory group,
    and the date of presentation (not necessarily in that order).
2.  A "background" slide explaining why your research is interesting
    and important.
3.  A "plan" slide explaining your research methodology.  It doesn't
    necessarily need a model (but you will need a model for the
    presentation on the 14th).
4.  A properly formatted list of at least 5 references.

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information