[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] Today's Zemi at 15:15

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Tue Oct 6 12:51:09 JST 2020

As previously announced, we will be having a Zemi today, from 3:15pm
to 6:00pm.  "6:00pm" is nominal, as you know -- we usually finish in
75 to 120 minutes.

Today's agenda:

1.  All students do self-introductions: name, affiliation, student
    number (entrance examination ID for students taking the entrance
    examination), and research topic.

2.  M2 students will practice their presentations for next week's
    midterm presentation.

Because the midterm presentations are on Tuesday afternoon, next
week's seminar will be on *Monday* afternoon, 3:15 to 18:00, with the
same agenda.

Steve