[Grad2022] [Turnbull Zemi] 明日のゼミ / Tomorrow's zemi

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Wed Aug 21 17:55:07 JST 2019

皆さん

大学院入学試験のために明日のゼミの時間を送らせて、13:00まで。出席
できない場合、メールを送ってもらいたいと 思います。

最近のニュースと話題に応じて情報安全保障について講義を行いたいと思いま
す。

来週から中間発表の準備(先行研究発表)に戻りたいと思います。全員の発表
が終わったら、中間発表練習に進みたいのです。

ターンブル

Hi everyone,

Due to the graduate school entrance examininations, tomorrow's Zemi is
postponed to 13:00.  If you are unable to attend, please send me
email.

Following some recent events and discussions on the Internet, tomorrow
I want to talk about information security these days.

Starting next week, I want to return to preparing for midterm
presentations.  First one more round of presentation of previous
research.  After that we will start practicing for presentation of our
own research.

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information