[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Schedule for week of 10/24

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 04:12:18 JST 2022

Hi,

I've been having trouble with the mailing list, it was not being
delivered.  Then it seems like it's working again, but I didn't change
anything.  So I don't know if this will work.  If you receive this
email (1) let the other Zemi students know that it was sent so they
should check their mail, and (2) let me know you got it.

On Wednesday, I will be talking about the requirements I expect for a
Master thesis in Shako.  Then I would like Mr. Nishi, Mr. Sakurai,
Mr. Hua and Ms. Wang to present either a progress report on their
theses or a summary of a paper related to the thesis theme.

I will be forwarding professors' comments on the midterm presentations
around mid-day.

The schedule for this week is

日付(曜日)時間           時間    学生

10/26 (W) 10:30-10:50   20分    西 康成