[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Schedule for this week: Zemi cancelled, M2 individual meetings

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:35:32 JST 2022

Hi,

A meeting I can't work around has been scheduled for tomorrow
afternoon, and several urgent class-related issues have been occupying
my attention.  I also have a research meeting on Friday afternoon.
For this reason I am canceling this week's Zemi and meetings with
other than M2 students.  If you have anything you want to confer
about, send me email, and I'll reply as I have time.

I will be continuing to work on drafts in approximiately the order
they were received, and schedule meetings with the same order.  Feel
free to send me improved drafts, but I may choose to continue working
on an earlier draft if I've already started or don't notice your
submission.

On Friday morning I will use the usual Zemi meeting as "drop in"
office hours.  *I will give precedence to M2s* but other students
(including kenkyusei) may come as time permits.  Nominally starts at
9am, but as I've mentioned I have midnight meetings twice a week and
my sleep schedule is pretty messed up.  I may oversleep, but should be
available by 10am.

Individual meetings:

11/30 (W) 10:30-10:50   20分    刘 梁
11/30 (W) 11:00-11:20   20分    李 悦祺
11/30 (W) 11:30-11:50   20分    金 明旸

12/01 (R) 10:30-10:50   20分    马 弢
12/01 (R) 11:00-11:20   20分    王 天舒
12/01 (R) 11:30-11:50   20分    徐 慧
12/01 (R) 13:00-13:20   20分    周 雅佩

12/02 (F) 09:00-11:30  150分    オフィスアワー in Zemi meeting