[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Schedule for this week

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:22:13 JST 2022

Hi,

Monday I had to take our dog in for dental surgery, but I finally feel
like I'm going to be on top of this term after Friday.  Today's zemi
will be short.

Each M2 student will present a short report on
1.  Status of research (data gathering complete?  analysis complete?)
2.  Status of thesis document (chapters completed, chapters in
    progress, chapters not started; "chapters" include table of
    contents, bibliography, code and data appendices)
3.  Most important comment from professors from midterm presentation
    ("important" might mean "requires new analysis" or "helpful for
    writing thesis", or other aspects you think are priorities to
    satisfy the examiners).  (This can also be done next week but if
    you have one this week we will do another next week.)

Here is this week's schedule.  If you would like to meet today rather
than tomorrow or Friday, that would also help me.

11/23 (W) 11:00-11:20   20分    周 雅佩      *先週と違う
11/23 (W) 13:30-16:00  150分    ゼミ

11/24 (R) 10:30-10:50   20分    刘 梁       *先週と違う
11/24 (R) 11:00-11:20   20分    王 天舒

11/24 (R) 13:30-13:50   20分    花 季
11/24 (R) 14:00-14:20   20分    王 巧
11/24 (R) 15:00-15:20   20分    西 康成
11/24 (R) 15:30-15:50   20分    金 明旸
11/24 (R) 16:30-16:50   20分    櫻井 俊太朗

11/25 (F) 10:30-10:50   20分    李 悦祺
11/25 (F) 11:00-11:20   20分    徐 慧
11/25 (F) 16:00-16:20   20分    马 弢       *先週と違う