[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Schedule for week of 8/29

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 22:00:49 JST 2022

Hi,

Here's the schedule for this week.  There are no student
presentations.  We will start presentations for the 7 M2s next week.
Ms. Jin and Mr. Ma have already requested to present next week.  I
would like one or two more M2 volunteers for next week.  Mr. Hua
should present either next week or the following week depending on
volunteers.  After that, Mr. Hua, Ms. Wang, and Mr. Nishi should
present about once per month, and M2s will present approximately every
other week.  Mr. Sakurai can present once in September, and then on
October 19, before entering the rotation.

Since M2s are scheduled for midterm presentations on Tuesday, October
18, the regular Zemi will have presentations on 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28,
10/5, and 10/11 or 10/13 (due to faculty meetings on 10/12), or
perhaps both if there's demand from the M2s for a last practice.  (I
do not want to hold a practice on Monday, 10/17 because there are
Service Engineering presentations I want to see in the afternoon.)

日付(曜日)時間           時間    学生

08/31 (W) 13:30-16:00  150分    ゼミ

09/01 (R) 10:30-10:50   20分    周 雅佩
09/01 (R) 11:00-11:20   20分    王 天舒