[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Zemi TODAY

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:48:30 JST 2022

As I mentioned last week, there is a faculty meeting tomorrow and my
weekly research group is meeting on Thursday.  So we will be meeting
today.

There are no student assignments today.  I think we will do one more
"self-introduction" practice later this month, and we will start "own
research" presentations next week.

Today I will be lecturing again on model-building using some of the
examples we've been over previously but with a somewhat different
focus, and in light of several students who are running into issues
with data/model matching.

Steve