[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Module B schedule change

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Fri Nov 6 00:51:32 JST 2020

Hi everybody,

As you know Module B of Autumn term starts on Thursday next week.  I
have two classes scheduled on Thursday afternoons, so I will need to
reschedule meetings on that day.  If anyone has a change in class
schedule or other commitments, now would be a good time to reschedule
your appointments as well.  My schedule for this week and next, and
the general pattern of classes until the end of December, is now up to
date.

https://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/schedule/

Steve