[Grad2021] [Turnbull Zemi] Resources promised in Zemi, Friday June 19, 13:30

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Jun 22 00:19:38 JST 2020

List of resource URLs.  You can also get these at the
/Teach/Zemi/Workflow folder on my website.  Check there for updates.

- Task 1: Topic checklist
  https://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Teach/Zemi/Workflow/topic-checklist.html

- Resource 1: Research question checklist
  https://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Teach/Zemi/Workflow/rq-checklist.html

- Task 2: Bibliography entry checklist
  https://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Teach/Zemi/Workflow/bibitem-checklist.html

- Resource 2 & 3: Two versions of the bibliography template (Excel files)
  https://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Teach/Zemi/Workflow/bibliography-1.xlsx
  I have a new version somewhere, will post sometime tomorrow.

- Resource 4: Citation (引用), *quotation* (引用文), *reference*
  (言及), *plagiarism* (剽窃, 盗用), *copyright infringement*
  (著作権侵害)
  Still working on this.

- Resource 5: Citation and bibliography styles
  https://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Teach/Zemi/Workflow/styles-citation.html
  This is an older document.  Needs review.

- Resource 6: Citation checklist
  Still working on this.

- Resource 7: Academic misconduct
  https://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Teach/Zemi/Workflow/academic-fraud.html
  This is an older document.  Needs review.