iThenticate results

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Sun Jan 14 15:44:15 JST 2018

I have sent your iThenticate results individually.  Unfortunately it
seems that the freemail services are tightening their security
policies and the mail with the zip files has been rejected in several
cases.  I have resent only the ones that failed to your
s.tsukuba.ac.jp addresses.  If you did not receive the file at your
usual address, please check s.tsukuba.ac.jp.  If you did not get it
there, let me know.

I don't think there will be many more times I need to send attached
files to you, but in case I do I will use the s.tsukuba.ac.jp address.

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull/sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information