Audio of Ch. 15 and Ch. 16 uploaded

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Fri Sep 29 15:46:54 JST 2017

Hi all:

I've uploaded the audio of Ch. 15 and Ch. 16.  Sorry about the
downtime; the server didn't automatically restart after the powerout,
it looks like I need to replace the drive.

For various reasons, I've moved them to a separate folder:

        http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Teach/Zemi/Kahneman/

This folder is linked from the "Zemi" page only once, and any URLs
you've saved won't work any more.  Sorry about that, but I realized I
needed to do this.  One important reason for this reorganization is to
prevent indexing because making these available to the public is
probably copyright infringement.  For the same reason I'm likely to
require a password in the not too distant future; they'll stay cached
at Google etc for a while.

For the same reason, please don't make these URLs available to anyone
not in our seminar without consulting with me first.  I'll generally
grant permission, but I do want to talk to users about the copyright
issue first.

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull/sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information