Comments on karitoji

Stephen J. Turnbull turnbull.stephen.fw at u.tsukuba.ac.jp
Mon Dec 25 02:13:07 JST 2017

M2 students:

Merry Christmas!

I have gotten comments from Prof. Ishii written directly on the
papers for three students, and one from Prof. Igarashi as PDF.  I will
be in 3E401 around 1PM to hand back the paper copies, and forward any
electronic comments as I get them.  I'll also ping any advisors I
haven't got comments form tomorrow.

I will try to get my own comments done on the paper copies by
Wednesday, and pass them back then.

If 1PM is inconvenient, I can stay for a while, but you'll have to let
me know.

If you have received any comments directly from advisors (you
shouldn't, but sometimes it happens), please forward them to me if
electronic, or make copies for me (cellphone photos OK) if they're
paper.

Steve

--
ターンブル・ステイーヴェン・ジョン 准教授
筑波大学システム情報系社会工学域         〒305-8573つくば市天王台1-1-1
電話:  81+29-853-5175                Email:  turnbull at sk.tsukuba.ac.jp
WWW:   http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/