[Turnbull Zemi] Schedule for week of 9/12

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 20:17:56 JST 2022

Hi,

This week's student presentations on Wednesday, September 14, will be
by Mr. Wang (M2), Ms. Li (M2), Ms. Xu (M2), and Mr. Liu (M2), and
Ms. Wang (M1).  Next week, Mr. Nishi (U4) will present.  Most likely
Ms. Jin (M2), Mr. Ma (M2), and Ms. Zhou (M2) will present as well, but
we can adjust the schedule for progress or lack of it.

日付(曜日)時間           時間    学生

09/14 (W) 13:30-16:00  150分    ゼミ

09/15 (R) 10:00-10:50   50分    刘 梁
09/15 (R) 11:00-11:20   20分    王 天舒

09/15 (R) 13:30-13:50   20分    花 季
09/15 (R) 14:00-14:20   20分    王 巧
09/15 (R) 15:00-15:20   20分    西 康成
09/15 (R) 15:30-15:50   20分    金 明旸

09/16 (F) 10:30-10:50   20分    李 悦祺
09/16 (F) 11:00-11:20   20分    徐 慧

09/16 (F) 14:00-14:20   20分    马 弢
09/16 (F) 14:30-14:50   20分    周 雅佩

The M2s are practicing for the midterm presentations scheduled for
October 18.  Everyone else can present either previous research
related to their thesis, or their current status and plan for
research.  I will be presenting again this week, but I'll prepare
better and try to keep it to 15-30 minutes.

As mentioned previously, the regular Zemi will have presentations on
9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/5, and 10/11 or 10/13 (due to faculty
meetings on 10/12), or perhaps both if there's demand from the M2s for
a last practice.  (I do not want to hold a practice on Monday, 10/17
because there are Service Engineering presentations I want to see in
the afternoon.)

Regards,
Steve