[Turnbull Zemi] About this week's schedule

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 02:34:08 JST 2022

Hi,

On Monday I would like to have two presentations from the M2 students:
15:30 Ms. Anqi Riku
16:30 Ms. Lisi Tao
Probably this will be the Zemi meeting for this week.  There will be
no Zemi on Wednesday due to the M2 presentations and faculty
meetings.  I may be able to schedule M1 presentation practice for
Friday, but I am not sure yet.

Bcause I have a lot of preparation for Tuesday's entrance examination
and faculty meetings on Wednesday, there will be no individual
meetings until Thursday and Friday.  I will be working on that
schedule on Monday.  If you have other commitments on Thursday or
Friday, please let me know what times to avoid.

Steve