[Turnbull Zemi] Zemi cancelled, this week's schedule

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 22:08:05 JST 2022

Hi,

I don't have anything in particular to say this week, and I think
everyone is busy writing so presentations aren't a good idea.

I plan to start presentation practice next week on the 3rd or 4th at
the usual time (13:30, duration depends on presenters.  Please let me
know if you are unable to attend on either day.  (Note: normal classes
for C module start on the 6th.)

Considering the schedule, I see that the M2s must submit their papers
on the 12th, but Mr. Nishi on the 19th.  On the other hand Mr. Nishi
presents the following week, but the M2s a week later.  So I would
like Ms. Wang, Mr. Hua, and Mr. Nishi to present.  Ms. Wang and
Mr. Hua may present any topic they like.  Duration 10-15 minutes.
Mr. Nishi should present the introduction (motivation, background, and
up to two important previous papers), and conclusion/discussion of
results.  Just words, no tables or graphs please.  If anyone else
would like to present, feel free to volunteer.

After that, I will try to make the schedule so that everyone does a
practice presentation at least twice before the formal presentation.

I have some paperwork that I need to do by tomorrow, so I would like
to keep the day clear.  But if there is really a need I can take one
or two tomorrow afternoon.

This week's schedule:

日付(曜日)時間           時間    学生

12/27 (T) 13:30-13:50   20分    徐 慧
12/27 (T) 14:00-14:20   20分    周 雅佩
12/27 (T) 15:00-15:20   20分    西 康成

12/28 (W) 13:30-16:00  150分    ゼミ    (中止)

12/29 (R) 13:30-13:50   20分    花 季
12/29 (R) 14:00-14:00   20分    王 巧
12/29 (R) 15:00-15:20   20分    櫻井 俊太朗
12/29 (R) 15:30-15:50   20分    金 明旸