[Turnbull Zemi] [CORRECTED Turnbull Zemi] Schedule for this week

Stephen J. Turnbull stephenjturnbull at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 17:05:34 JST 2022

Hi,

A couple of corrections.

Two students exchanged slots on Wednesday, and the Zemi will go from
15:30 to 17:30, not 15:30 to 17:00, and it lasts 120m, not 150m.

日付(曜日)時間           時間    学生    Comment Paper

04/27 (W) 11:30-11:50   20分    李 悦祺  刘     Meredith B. Lilly, ...
04/27 (W) 13:30-13:50   20分    花 季

04/28 (R) 15:30-17:30  120分    ゼミ

Also, I want to try to keep each presentation to 10m presentation +
10m comments, but I don't expect student commenters to stay inside the
1 minute and I probably won't always be within 10 minutes, so allowing
30 minutes per talk.

Probably the first talk in May will last 3 hours since 6 students
remain.

Steve